Jamie + Gregg- An Arizona Elopement

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I may have a new favorite thing to photograph thanks to this fabulous couple...Elopements! It was so intimate and personal and emotional. All the reasons I am a wedding photographer. This couple stole my heart and I promise they will steal yours. I can honestly say that Field and I usually know if a couple is REALLY in love.... Like no doubt, they are going to make it, kinda love. It is so important for us to photograph a love story like Jamie and Gregg's. I hope that when they look at these images 10 years from now, they will remember just how much they loved one another on this September day in Arizona and realize that the love they know now is greater than they ever imagined.



















these are a couple film shots we took. :)








If you are a bride, considering doing an elopement in Arizona, you have to check out this romantic elopement and contact their vendors! They were absolutely amazing to work with. The ceremony and accommodations were with The Four Seasons at Troon North. Gorgeous, gorgeous location!!

Photography-Ace and Whim
Ceremony Venue- The Four Season's Troon North
Gondola Rides- Hyatt Regency
Flowers-The Flower Studio
Dress- Allure Bridal
Suit- Express
Hair and Makeup- Sarah Sanmarco

1 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!! You captured the day perfectly! Thank you for the beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

Ace & Whim All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger